Welcome to Sunrise Toastmasters, an active, diverse group of fun-loving speakers. We invite you to join us every first, third, and fifth Wednesday of the month and experience the fun and education for yourself!
You Can Learn To Be a GREAT Public Speaker!
If you want to become a better speaker, communicator, or leader you’ve come to the right place! Sunrise Toastmasters is a club which meets bi-weekly and will help you grow in all aspects of your speaking life!
Toastmasters Can Help!
Your success in business and life is based on how effective you communicate. Through participation in the Toastmasters program, people from all backgrounds learn to:
- Effectively speak in public
- Сonduct meetings
- Manage a department or business
- Lead, Delegate and Motivate
- Build Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Due to Covid-19, Sunrise Toastmasters currently meets virtually, offering members the opportunity to expand these skills within a virtual environment.
Why Sunrise Toastmasters: Club 8388?
Sunrise Toastmasters differentiates itself from other Toastmasters Clubs in the following ways:
Our club maintains a core group of members who have developed strong communication skills and have found that, beyond having reached their initial goal of achieving a particular proficiency level, they continue to learn and to develop their interpersonal skills. They are eager to help new members through our mentoring program.
The early morning jump start
We start our day with our meetings over breakfast so when you leave the meeting you are energized and ready to face the challenges of the day.
Fun, no pressure meetings!
Our diverse membership includes professional speakers, storytellers, authors, teachers, concert musicians, doctors, entrepreneurs, and students.
You will learn how to:
- Create an effective speech for any occasion
- Deliver a dynamic speech with confidence and enthusiasm
- Think on your feet and respond in impromptu situations
- Network with an accomplished and supportive group of experienced speakers